Well Woman Check
What is a well woman clinic?
This is a comprehensive general gynaecological health check-up. It is recommended for peace of mind, screening and managing potential gynaecological health problems in good time.
How often should I have a well woman check?
This should ideally be annually.
What does it involve?
Gynaecare well woman check includes:
- A full consultation, including history and physical examination with a Consultant Gynaecologist
- Pelvic examination including detailed ultrasound scan (uterus and ovaries to include ovarian reserve assessment)
- Blood pressure assessment
- Cervical smear (PAP test)
- HPV sub typing test
- Contraception, fertility and sexual health review
- A comprehensive report of findings and management plan to you and your GP
£560 (Including consultation, ultrasound scan, cervical smear, HPV test)
If you have a condition or any concerns that you would like to discuss in complete confidentiality, please use this form to get in touch.
Either myself or one of my team will get back to you as soon possible, but please be aware that my professional schedule does not usually allow me to personally respond immediately.