Polycystic ovarian syndrome (PCOS) is very common and is one of the leading reasons for referrals to a gynaecology clinic. Unfortunately, it is not very well understood, resulting in delayed diagnosis, and inappropriate management resulting in suffering from infertility, skin problems, metabolic complications etc.
Our PCOS expert gynaecologist manages hundreds of patients every year. Gynaecare PCOS package provides a thorough investigation of possible polycystic ovarian syndrome, diagnosis and management plan.
Who is it for?
Women who suspect or have been diagnosed with PCOS and would like a comprehensive management plan.
What does it involve?
- 30-minute consultation with a consultant gynaecologist
- Clinical assessment including full medical history
- Pelvic ultrasound scan
- Blood test including:
– LH, FSH, DHEAs, HbA1C
– Thyroid function, prolactin, testosterone, oestradiol
– SHBG, 17-hydroxyprogesterone, lipid profile
- Comprehensive report to you and your GP
- Direct access for any urgent health concerns
£460 (including consultation and ultrasound scan)
£770 (including consultation, blood tests and ultrasound scan)
If you have a condition or any concerns that you would like to discuss in complete confidentiality, please use this form to get in touch.
Either myself or one of my team will get back to you as soon possible, but please be aware that my professional schedule does not usually allow me to personally respond immediately.