Coil Fitting Package
Coil Fitting PackageGynaecare coil fitting service uses ultrasound guidance to ensure correct coil placement. We fit and replace all contraceptive coil devices including copper and Mirena coils. We also cater for those who require anaesthesia for coil fitting.
Gynaecare coil fitting service includes:
- A full consultation and pelvic examination with a Consultant Gynaecologist
- Pelvic ultrasound scan of uterus and ovaries before and after coil placement to ensure correct position
- Contraception and fertility review
- Coil fitting (range of coils available including hormonal and non-hormonal)
- Removal of existing coil if required.
- Detailed report to you and your GP
- A follow up appointment with ultrasound to check correct coil placement 4-6 weeks later
If you have a condition or any concerns that you would like to discuss in complete confidentiality, please use this form to get in touch.
Either myself or one of my team will get back to you as soon possible, but please be aware that my professional schedule does not usually allow me to personally respond immediately.