Fertility Health Check
The fertility health check includes:
- A full consultation with a consultant fertility specialist
- Transvaginal ultrasound scan
- Blood tests including
– Day 2-5 FSH, LH, oestradiol (ovarian hormones), Prolactin
– AMH (test for ovarian reserve)
– Vitamin D
– Day 21 progesterone test (test of ovulation)
– Thyroid function tests
- Comprehensive report to you and your GP
- Pre-conception advice
Our Comprehensive fertility check is as above but includes a HyCoSy scan, a specialist scan to assess the uterine cavity and Fallopian tubes, instead of an ultrasound scan and includes partner semen analysis.
The following tests can be added to a fertility health check at an additional cost:
- Infection profile
- Cervical smear & HPV
£900 (including consultation, transvaginal scan and blood tests)
£1200 (including consultation, HyCoSy scan, blood tests & semen analysis)
If you have a condition or any concerns that you would like to discuss in complete confidentiality, please use this form to get in touch.
Either myself or one of my team will get back to you as soon possible, but please be aware that my professional schedule does not usually allow me to personally respond immediately.