WHAT IS LABIAPLASTY?
Why would a woman require a labiaplasty?
- Enlargement: the labia can enlarge and protrude, causing discomfort and pain that leads to irritation and sometimes, in more serious cases, infection.
- Inability to exercise without discomfort: enlarged labia can interfere with an active lifestyle.
- Difficulties wearing tight-fitting clothing: protruding labia can cause discomfort for women wearing swimming costumes, gym gear, cycling shorts, and even tight jeans.
- Sexual: enlarged labia can sometimes cause painful intercourse, embarrassment, loss of self-esteem and can prevent sexual intimacy.
- Psychological impact: if the appearance and size of the labia are problematic, it has a negative impact on a woman’s self-confidence, sex life and lifestyle.
What are the types of labiaplasty?
At Gynaecare cosmetic gynaecology clinic, our expert, accredited cosmetic gynaecologist provides a discrete, professional service for reassurance and where necessary, the required cosmetic surgery for your desired result.
LABIAPLASTY MAJORA AUGMENTATION
PSYCHOLOGICAL AND EMOTIONAL SUPPORT IN COSMETIC GYNAECOLOGY
How is the Surgery Performed?
How long does the procedure take?
How much does it cost?
The overall cost of treatment depends on each individual case, but the fee is always fully explained and detailed in advance of any treatment. We can also offer a payment plan, should you need one.
What our clients say
GET IN TOUCH
If you have a condition or any concerns that you would like to discuss in complete confidentiality, please use this form to get in touch.
Either myself or one of my team will get back to you as soon possible, but please be aware that my professional schedule does not usually allow me to personally respond immediately.
If you require payments to be spread over a longer period of time, our partners at Medifinance may be able to help.